Events and activities update Koh Samui
Coconut Cooler Cocktails
This is all Thai tropical fruit favorite and best drunk when in a holiday mood. We use freshly grated young coconut with the best spirit of the world : Smirnoff vodka, Caribbean coconut flavor with fresh pineapple, mint leaves, lychee juice and coconut juice
THB 250++ / Drink
Chinese New Year
Thai-Chinese Dinner with plenty of fresh Seafood Barbecue to pamper your family.
February 19, 2015 at BEYOND THE SEA 7:00 - 10:00 pm.
1,400++ / Person
PRAWNS WONTON SOUP
VEGETABLE SPRING ROLL
DEEP FRIED CRIPSPY WANTAN WITH MINCE CHICKEN
SEAFOOD CURRY PUDDING
SHANGHAI NOODLE SALAD WITH CHICKEN
KING PRAWNS, FISH FILLET, BLUE CRAB, SQUIED, PORK SPARE RIBS, SIRTLOIN, CORN ON COB
STIR FRIED BEEF AND MUSHROOM WITH OYSTER SAUCE
STIR FRIED EGGS NOODLE WITH CRAB MEAT
STREAM FISH FILLET WITH PLUM SAUCE
CHICKEN BREAST WITH CHINESE BROWN SAUCE
BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN STUFF WITH PLUM
ROAST DUCK BREAST WITH VEGETABLES
STIR FRIED SHOFT SHELL CRAB WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE
STIR FRIED BABY HONGKONG KALE WITH OYSTER SAUCE
ASSOTED CHINESE SWEET
MANGO AND STICKY RICEClose
COME WITH THE DARKNESS
BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie presents special menus for the dark night no matter trick or treat, they would be satisfying you. The home-made squid ink fettuccine is our new creation to highlight your night. Another must try menu is for burger lover but more interesting with its darkness.Close
EXCLUSIVE DINNER WITH CELEBRITY CHEF
Chef Bunn Borriboon, as known as Chef Ik presenting his new creation this 25 - 27 August. Beside enjoying his exceptional cuisine from all fine ingredients like fresh Red Snapper or Australian Beef Sirloin, he would be personally introducing you the secret recipes like a private chef cooking in front
More info : 077 913 888
LITTLE BIT SWEETER
Don't let another Valentine pass you by. Getting sweeter than Home Sweet Home with ShaSa's Chocolate Body Wrap.
Package including Chocolate Body Wrap / Aromatherapy Massage / A Choice of Facial Treatments / Foot Bath
Indulging your body and mind with 3-hour treatment for a couple only at 9,999 Baht.
Terms & Conditions :
- The package is available for minimum 2 persons
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discount cards
- Available on 13th, 14th and 15th February 2014 only
Of late though, the view on chocolate for the skin has taken an about turn. High-end spas all around the world have introduced the latest in skin care - chocolate spa treatments! From soothing chocolate massages and body wraps to indulgent chocolate facials and invigorating chocolate body scrubs, suddenly chocolate is everywhere. Using cocoa-based creams, lotions, and oils, you can now choose to get your chocolate fix without the calories.
- Firms the skin - The caffeine present in chocolate stimulates the circulation and improves blood flow. This in turn improves and invigorates skin cells, decreases the aging process and increases firmness of the skin
- Rich in anti-oxidants - The darker the chocolate, the more powerful are the antioxidant properties. It is also important that you choose your creams and lotions carefully before you begin using them. Products that contain more than 35% of pure cocoa are more effective when it comes to revitalizing the skin and giving it a plumper and firmer feel. Antioxidants also help increase the level of collagen and elastin in the skin and thereby reduce the effects of aging. Fine lines and wrinkles can be treated with regular chocolate treatments as antioxidants lessen the damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- As a moisturizing agent - Cocoa butter contains high amounts of natural oils and emollients necessary for treating dry, rough and flaky skin. A chocolate massage or chocolate body wrap using a cocoa-butter based massage cream will help remedy rough skin especially on those stubborn spots such as the elbows, knees and feet. The higher the percentage of cocoa butter in the lotion or cream, the better moisturized the skin stays long after the treatment is over.
- Good for health - Studies have shown that eating a small bit of dark chocolate every day can improve your cardiovascular system, and help prevent atherosclerosis and chronic fatigue due to its antioxidant properties. Chocolate also has the power to improve a person’s mood and cause feelings of euphoria. Even the smell of chocolate can accomplish this positive effect on the brain; making chocolate massages an ideal way reap the health benefits of without any of the guilt associated with eating too much chocolate.
- Good for cellulite - Chocolate contains theobromine that helps burn fat and get rid of cellulite. A chocolate massage or chocolate body wrap helps work the chocolate-based lotion or oil into the skin for the best results.
- Calming effects - Who hasn’t calmed down after biting into a chunk of chocolate? In much the same way, a chocolate massage helps reduce stress and tension and eases tight and sore muscles.